Friday, September 16, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG !!!

Hello friends,
In a few hours from now, my blog viz., kvnmurthy.blogspot.com would be completing one year
of its existance. On 17th September, 2010 i created this blog accidentally. I mean to say i hadn't
had any idea of how to create a blog and what should be its contends etc.. As i was down with some
ailments and advised rest by my Doctor, i started browsing the internet. All of a sudden, i chanced
upon a blog. I kept on pushing the key board and thus by chance my blog was created even without
my knowledge. Initially, i was very sceptical. Over a period of 12 months, i received lots of encourage-
ment from family and friends.I will try to continue to contribute to my blog whenever, i find free time.
I hope, and pray that i would get good encouragement, suggestions and criticism for further improvement
of my humble blog in the years to come. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG in advance.  May God Bless
us all. VANDE MAATARAM.  JAI HIND !!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy b'day !!!!

    really it feels great to look back at the time when u started it.

    ReplyDelete